Hover over the blocks for availability and click highlighted blocks for further details
Boorooma Stage 1
Commercial Lots 36/53 & 37/54
Zoning: B2 Local Centre
– major commercial site development opportunity
– excellent exposure to Olympic Highway
– adjoining large residential developments
– a unique opportunity to purchase a commercial developmant site within a new growing suburb
– site 1 is proposed for a potential shopping centre and site 2 a potential motel
– part of the booming suburb of Boorooma which adjoins the residential suburb of Estella and the industrial suburb of Boman
– significant growth area, tap into needs of the nearby university campus and surrounding growing suburbs
$200 per square metre
– can be sold together or separately
Located in the city’s north, neighbouring Estella and Charles Sturt University, Boorooma is Wagga Wagga’s most advancing suburbs.
With spectacular views back to Wagga over the Murrumbidgee floodplain and quick easy access to the CBD over the “Gobba” Bridge, Boorooma is proving to be very popular due to its views and easy accessibility. The developing suburb is home to some exciting new parklands, Lineal Park and Explorer park and will be home to a future shopping centre, motel, speciality stores and service station.
Streets in Boorooma are named after notable Australian sporting identites, such as Messenger Avenue (after Dally Messenger) and Bradman Drive (for Don Bradman), and it is home to the Riverina Anglican College and Vianney Seminary College. It’s close proximity to neighbouring Estella means easy access to such services as the medical centre, pharmacy and child care centres.
Given it’s proximity to the university and the blank canvas of the area, it is popular with professionals and also families building a larger home with space to entertain and play. The majority of dwellings are three to four bedroom houses, with a number of small complexes planned that will comprise two and three bedroom units.
For school children, the area is zoned for North Wagga Public School for primary and Wagga Wagga High School for public secondary education.
House sales have steadily grown in the area since 2012. See our latest Fitzpatricks Report for detailed information on Wagga’s growth.